PowerArchiver Professional 2010 11.64.01 Final and Portable | 14 MB + 13 MB
PowerArchiver offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
PowerArchiver is an award-winning archive utility for the Windows family that provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools through an easy to use interface that seamlessly integrates with Windows Explorer. PowerArchiver enables you to create ISO images, either by ripping the CD/DVD/BD with Disc Grabber, or directly with files from your hard disk. With PowerArchiver s Virtual Drive feature, you can also mount .ISO images into Windows so they appear like a normal drive and you can browse inside.
In addition to creating and mounting .ISO images, you can now burn archives, images and any files directly from PowerArchiver or via Explorer Shell Extensions to a CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc. Once you re done, you can verify the burned files to make sure everything was burned correctly and without errors.
PowerArchiver creates and works with unlimited size ZIP archives with enhanced ZIP format speed and compression; a Password Manager stores your frequently used passwords; encrypts your archives using 5 different methods including 256-bit AES; back up your work with PowerArchiver s Auto-Backup tool and FTP support; creates powerful CAB and ZIP self extracting (SFX) archives using a Wizard; a Batch ZIP tool compresses hundreds of files all at once; and a Multi-Extract tool can extract hundreds of archives instantly.
Complete Feature List:
* Complete built-in support for 7-ZIP, ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, BH, RAR, ARJ, ARC, ACE, ZOO, GZ, and BZIP2 file formats
* Support for reading and extracting disc image formats:
ISO, BIN, IMG and NRG
* Built-in support for XXE, UUE, and yENC encoded files and full MIME (Base 64) support
* Creating ZIP and CAB and PAE encrypted self-extracting archives using a Wizard interface
* Support for unlimited size ZIP archives, with improved performance when working with 100,000+ files
* Support for Deflate64, providing improved compression results (both size and speed)
* Complete support for PKZIP 4.0 and PKZIP 4.5 disk spanning
* Compression Profiles to store frequently used compression settings
* Full support for ZIP AES encryption, 128-bit/192-bit/256-bit (supports: PKZip 5.1 (full), Secure Zip 8.0 and WinZip 9.0 AE-1 & AE-2) and proprietary PAE format using 5 different methods: Blowfish (128-bit), DES (64-bit), Triple DES (128-bit), AES 128-bit, and AES 256-bit ....
PowerArchiver Professional 2010 11.64.01 Final
PowerArchiver Professional 2010 11.64.01 Portable